Get more information on cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org
HOW TO ENABLE COOKIES
- Click “Settings” on 3 stripe top bar menu
- Find the button that says “Content Settings” and click on the “Privacy” label
- Make sure “Allow local data to be set” is selected
Microsoft Internet Explorer (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0)
- Click “Tools” on the upper menu and select “Options”
- Check the “Privacy” label is medium-low secured.
- If the Internet configuration is not media, all cookies are being blocked.
- Click “Tools” on the upper menu and select “Options »
- Go to “Privacy”
- Then select “Allow local data to be set”
- Click on “Preferences » on the upper back and select “Privacy »
- Check the option “Block third parties and advertisers” is not enabled.
- Click on “Close »
ENABLING COOKIES in Mac
Have a Mac? Follow these instructions to enable our cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explore 5.0 on OSX
- Access “Explorer” and click on “Preferences” on the browser menu
- Scroll down until seeing “Cookies” just below files received
- Select “Do not answer again”
Safari on OSX
- Click the “Safari” menu and click “Preferences”
- Click the “Security” menu for “Accept cookies”
- Select “Only from this site”
Mozilla and Netscape in OSX
- Click the “Firefox” or “Netscape” menu and click on “Preferences”
- Scroll down until “Cookies” below “Privacy and Security”
- Click “Enable cookies on this site”
- Click the “Tools “ menu
- Click “Preferences”, then the “Advanced” tab
- Make sure “Accept cookies” is selected.